5 big myths about creating happiness
Plus, the 6 Secret Natural Feel-Good Ingredients Finally Available to You in the Hottest Drink of 2018…
Can you really “improve your mood with a drink?” almost instantly or do you have to entirely change your outlook on life with an attitude of gratitude, meditation, following your passion, and even psychotherapy?
You’ve heard all the experts say that you need to journal daily, surround yourself with positive people, reflect daily on what you’re grateful for, quit your job and follow your passions, do the grind and the hustle with your head down, and even talk to a therapist. The crazy reason people say that is because that’s what THEY were told. Those are all MYTHS that few have seen work fast…
The question is what if you could improve your mood and put a smile on your face WITHOUT all the HARD WORK? Without all the time and money, it would take to pursue the journey of a million miles on your quest for happiness?
We are going to share the one secret to creating happiness only the elite know, but before we do let’s tackle the 5 BIG MYTHS ABOUT CREATING HAPPINESS that are getting in your way…
MYTH #1: You Need to Journal Daily with an Attitude of Gratitude
- Journaling is a great tool to help you focus on goals and be introspective, but when someone cuts you off in traffic or you’re cramming for a project into the wee hours of the morning do you break to journal out and instantly feel better? If you’re human probably not… besides journaling takes days, months, and years of practice to really crack the code on discovering the real you and how to produce happiness. That’s a long haul.
MYTH #2: Surround Yourself with Positive People
- Easier said than done. What happens when you work or have a team member on a project that is a negative Nancy? You know the type who always complains about something or someone, who doesn’t take responsibility, gossips, and are quick to anger. Even better, what if your family is a downer? YOU CAN’T JUST QUIT or put on your headphones and listen to ocean waves brushing up on the beach. This isn’t reality… the reality is negative people are all around us and YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT to get things done.
MYTH #3: Quit Your Job and Follow Your Passions – Grind & Hustle!
- Do you know what is more stressful and depressing than working for the man? NOT PAYING YOUR BILLS AND BEING HOMELESS! Since money problems are the #1 reason why marriages fail, friendships fall apart, and self-worth comes into question… reducing the amount you have to pursue your passion to the point of poverty doesn’t really fill up the happiness meter! You don’t want to end up living in your parent’s basement at age 45 looking for a new date with a fake profile on Tinder do you? And who said you need to grind and hustle everyday AND NOT MAKE MONEY? What if your business selling cat photos on Pinterest isn’t working, but you’re working 14 hours a day? STOP, get a paycheck and start to experience freedom as you build your side hustle and keep the money grim reaper away.
MYTH #4: Meditate
- Meditation is great and has worked very well for Tibetan monks, Yogis, and is a great way to de-stress. It takes years of practice to master and as the Buddhists will tell your takes lifetimes to enter into a state of enlightenment. Another challenge with meditation is focus, can you stop the noise around you, the other people in your home that demand your attention and can’t help but ask you “where’s the remote?” or “did you take the garbage out?” when you finally start sitting crossed-legged in your meditation room. Yet when you finally can get alone time, your mind wonders like a dog off a leash smelling all the pee spots on the grass. It’s tough and sometimes can add more stress.
MYTH #5: See a Therapist
- Nothing can replace the help of a trained professional. Some people seek professional help with Psychotherapists and get results quickly, others can take years of weekly sessions and thousands of dollars to overcome their mental barriers. So, what do you do when you just want a quick fix of happy and to put a smile on your face? The answer may surprise you…
Scientific Breakthroughs of 6 Natural Ingredients May Help Improve Your Mood & Put a Smile on Your Face Today – That You Can Drink Instantly!
- GABA or (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID) is an amino acid that is produced by your brain and works by blocking brain signals or impulses (neurotransmissions). Without GABA nerve cells fire too easily and all feelings of being extremely stressed, OVERWHELMED, and mood swings can occur. There are thousands of studies of the role GABA plays in the body. Good news is you can add it to your diet.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid found naturally in tea varieties that significantly increases activity in the alpha frequency band, which is helps relax the mind without making your drowsy. Research also shows that L-Theanine also helps increase mental alertness and attention.
- Vitamin D is a vitamin that is produced in your body naturally through exposure to the sun, which why people seem to be so happy in California and Florida! For the rest of us you can get Vitamin D through some fish, egg yolks, and fish liver oils. It’s role in the body is to help build strong bones, cognitive function, stress, and glucose intolerance.
- Valerian Root is native to Europe, parts of Asia, and now North America. This powerful herb acts a sedative on the brain and nervous system – traditionally used for stress and even sleep disorders, Valerian delivers.
- Passion Flower is a family of plants with over 500 different species traditionally used by Native Americans for a variety of ailments. Most commonly, passion flower is used to help reduce stress and feelings of being overwhelmed.
- Lavender Tea also known as the “relaxing tea” not only helps with stomach aches, but is also used for respiratory wellbeing, acne and naturally detoxifying the body. Most importantly, Lavender Tea is used the world over for its natural calming effect. This super tea should be part of your daily tea routine.
Not until now have you been able to get these naturally derived ingredient SUPERPOWERS in one drink – introducing TeaTopia Happy Face: What Tea Always Wanted to Be™. Developed by a leading team of researchers and flavor experts…
TEATOPIA HAPPY FACE combines natural black tea, lavender tea, GABA, L-Theanine, Vitamin D, Valerian Root, and even Passion Flower in specific amounts with a delicious Sparkling Passion-Raspberry taste sensation that instantly puts a smile on your face! Even better TEATOPIA HAPPY FACE is…
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
- No Aspartame
- No Fructose Corn Syrup
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Gluten Free
And TEATOPIA HAPPY FACE helps Refresh Your Body & Mood
Never before have you experienced this utopia in functional tea. Get ready to stimulate your senses and experience enlightenment without climbing Tibetan mountains.