7 things to do to wake up feeling refreshed
Do you struggle to fall asleep sometimes? We’ve got few things to do before you go to bed to wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle on the day.
1. Comfy pajamas – put on your comfiest PJs. No synthetic fabrics or itchy tags allowed.
2. Dream On – relieves occasional sleeplessness with melatonin, L-Theanine and Magnesium*
3. Lavender Oil – offers calming and soothing properties that can help reduce stress
4. Alarm Clock – the idea behind having no concept of time when you’re tossing and turning stops the anxiety that breeds when the clock is telling you you’ve got less than an hour before your alarm goes off.
5. Read a Book – the faster you can de-stress, the faster you can fall asleep. So turn off your phone and get a book. Few pages in and you just might fall asleep
6. Comfy socks – heating cold feet causes vasodilation, which is dilation of the blood vessels, which tells the brain that it’s bed time. after the blood vessels open in the hands and feet, heat is redistributed throughout the body to prepare for sleep
7. Right Temperature – ideal temperature to fall asleep in is between 60-68 degrees Fahrenheit.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.